The camps target students from sixth grade through seniors in high school. Due to insurance regulations, it is STS’s policy to require each person to be in the sixth grade or at least twelve years of age. Because we try to effectively minister to such a wide range of students, please refrain from bringing younger children unless you acquire special permission from STS.
STS requires that for the first three (3) students of the same gender, one (1) counselor of that gender must be present. Then, for every five (5) students of the same gender at least one (1) counselor is required. We encourage you to bring as many counselors as possible.
A counselor should be mature, a member of your church, a Christian, at least 21 years of age, and should be balanced according to genders. You must have one counselor highlighted as the person in charge of your group. Unless otherwise noted, this will be the Student Minister. Please choose your counselors wisely.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God; that it is His holy and inspired Word; and that it is the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord and Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary.
- Christ led a sinless life; took upon Himself all our sins; died and rose again; is seated at the right hand of God the Father; and is coming again in power and glory.
- We believe all men are lost and face the righteous judgment of God and need to receive Jesus Christ in their heart by faith and repentance through His shed blood upon the cross.
- We believe Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe in holy Christian living and that we must have concern for the social issues of others.
- We believe in the unity of the Body of Christ, composed of all those who have received Christ into their heart.
- We believe in taking the Gospel to all parts of the world by preaching salvation, producing disciples and partnering with Christian leaders around the globe.